Onsite and Remote IT Support Services
Remote Server Support and Troubleshooting For Businesses
Remote troubleshooting is how TH2 Technologies can respond to your business needs as if we were there, every minute of every day, just like an in-house IT department. With a few clicks of the mouse, our remote access IT support team can be on your computer, seeing what you see, and relieving your technology headaches. All of our IT remote support connections are secured using industry-standard 1024-bit encryption or higher, meaning only you and the TH2 Technologies remote IT support services representative can access the session.
Here are a few of the major benefits of using TH2 Technologies’ IT remote support:
- Remote troubleshooting provides quick resolutions to your worst technology headaches – usually within minutes
- We guarantee a response from our remote access IT support team within 60 minutes or less
- Our remote IT support services team is staffed by expert systems engineers with a minimum of 5 years’ real-world experience
- We use the most advanced remote troubleshooting and remote server support tools available
- Our live computer support team can perform remote PC tune-ups and virus removal
- The system engineers on our network remote support team are highly experienced in data recovery, should the need arise
- Our engineers are polite, responsive and easy to communicate with
Obviously, there are situations where IT remote support simply will not work. In these cases, we can roll out one of our highly experienced engineers to work with you on-site. Our expert team has tackled almost every type of problem at some point. You can be certain we can quickly resolve your issue – remotely or otherwise.
At TH2 we are so confident in our ability to deliver fast, effective support that we don’t tie anyone into a long-term support contract. All of our contracts are month to month.