Hosted VOIP Phone Systems
Orange County VOIP Providers
A VOIP phone system – Voice over Internet Protocol – can help your business to serve your customers better with mobile, flexible solutions that help you do business anywhere, anytime. From hosted VOIP providers and cloud-based call center software to unified communications, our range of phone systems for small business and larger business customers are easy to use, incredibly advanced and less expensive than traditional business telephone solutions.
A virtual PBX (private branch exchange) is the modern VOIP system alternative to costly, clunky PBX equipment that is traditionally tied to one location. Engage TH2 Technologies as your VOIP provider to unite your whole company with a virtual PBX in the cloud.
A virtual PBX is the modern alternative to costly, clunky PBX equipment that is tied to one location. Unite your whole company with a virtual PBX in the cloud.
How a Virtual PBX Helps Your Business
Adopting VOIP phones for your business via a virtual PBX provides flexible and efficient phone systems for small business that work exactly like you would expect them to – but are entirely virtual. All you need for a VOIP phone system are phones and an internet connection. Meanwhile, we manage all the virtual PBX equipment, software, and upgrades behind the scenes, so you don’t have to.
Benefits of using a virtual PBX via TH2 as your hosted VOIP providers include:
- Lose the big box and the big fees – No need to buy, lease, or pay maintenance fees on a complex PBX system at your office; your hosted PBX solution is delivered via your VOIP provider right over your internet connection.
- Save a lot – By switching to VOIP phones we usually save businesses about 50% off their phone bill and up to 90% off what it would cost them to invest in a traditional PBX system.
- Simplify with one company – Get everything you need for your VOIP system from one company: your phones, all your calling features, and your local, long distance, and international calls.
- Put all employees under the same VOIP phone system – Distributed locations, office workers, home-based employees and traveling staff all share the same virtual PBX features; so no matter where they are located, they are only an extension call away from each other.
- Grow at your own pace – Order as many extensions as you need now; add more extensions or fax lines anytime.