TH2 Technologies, Inc. take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or otherwise give to us. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, provide a referral, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a referral(s).
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Like many other websites, we also collect information through cookies and other automated means. Cookies are commonly used by our website to save data on your computer. The information we collect from cookies may include your IP address, browser and device characteristics, referring URLs, and a record of your interactions with our websites. One type of cookie may allow us to identify you as a particular customer when you visit our website and to link your activities on our website to your other interactions with us. In combination with other information we collect, this cookie may facilitate the tailoring of advertisements and offers to you, sometimes in connection with interest-based advertising.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our website using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
This website does not respond to Do Not Track instructions from browsers.
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Tracking and confirming orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Managing our loyalty program
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Processing our credit card
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us, whether in person, via e-mail or mail, over the phone or online
- Facilitating interactions with TH2 Technologies and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
TH2 Technologies does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Sending marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of TH2 Technologies, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Our TH2 Technologies website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website such as signing up for our free 2 hour network evaluation with the following information including your name, email, contact number, location and servers.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Call 949.235.8743 with your request and current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to info@TH2tech.com
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to: TH2 Technologies, Inc 23591 El Toro Rd, Suite 255, Lake Forest CA 92630.
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our websites or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites. We may also share personal information with these companies. In either case, the purpose is to provide ads about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
23591 El Toro Rd, Suite 255, Lake Forest CA 92630
Notice: This policy has been updated to better enable customers to understand how their information is collected, used and shared.